ENTRY AND EXIT INSTRUCTIONS FOR IN PERSON WORSHIP ATTENDANCE
ENTRY and EXIT to and from the Sanctuary shall be as follows: “PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SIGNAGE”
• Entry to the CHURCH will only be allowed through the NORTH Double Door Entrance by direction of an Usher.
• After ENTRY each attendee shall be wearing a mask, use hand sanitizer (automatically dispensed or dispensed by the Usher) and have their temperature taken (if digital thermometer is available) – if temperature is above 100.3° F the attendee may be asked to leave and not attend the Service.
• Please wait at the “WAIT TO BE SEATED SIGN” for an Usher to take you into the Sanctuary.
• Seating shall be in designated pews only.
• Pews will be marked where seating is allowed.
• Family groups may sit together but please be conscious of “SOCIAL DISTANCING” practices and make sure to move the distancing signs in the pews to accommodate your family (if unsure what to do please ask an
Usher for assistance).
• Restrooms will be available at the Church entry point in the annex.
• Exiting the Sanctuary will be by individual pews from the FRONT of the Sanctuary to BACK of the Sanctuary under the direction of the Ushers.
• Exiting the Church will be through the Church Street door (please use hand sanitizer ‐ automatically dispensed or dispensed by the Usher before exiting) or through the North Double Doors, the same doors that you entered through (please use hand sanitizer ‐ automatically dispensed or dispensed by the Usher before